H960 logo panel

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Mon Oct 12 10:14:29 CDT 2015

So, I recently acquired a machine which has an unusual "digital equipment of
canada, ltd." pdp11 logo panel at the top of the H960 it's in.

Is there anyone who would really have a connection to a panel with that on it?
(Let me hasten to add that I have nothing _against_ it, and would be happy to
leave it there, but maybe someone out there is dying to have one.) If so, I'd
be more than happy to swap this one for a plain pdp11 logo panel (i.e. one
that says "digital equipment corporation").

Also, if anyone wants a scan of this, let me know, and I'll crank one out.

      Noel