This is sad...

Johnny Billquist bqt at update.uu.se
Sat Oct 3 13:57:02 CDT 2015

On 2015-10-03 20:31, Mattis Lind wrote:
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/111410385883
>
> 10 left 27 sold.
>
> Once they could have been used by someone. Now they can only be used as a
> conversation piece hanged on the wall.

Yup. Which is a big reason I dislike eBay, people who chop computers and
and sell them in bits, and people who go on lists and ask "how much is
this worth?", since in many cases it's because they're trying to figure
out how much money they can make chopping something up, and they don't
even know what bits go together, or what they are actually sitting on.
It's all just money...

	Johnny