Could someone make the list do the [cctalk] thing in the subject line?

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Tue Nov 17 14:40:53 CST 2015

Ah, one of the top ten topics that keeps resurfacing periodically.

I initially suggested adding the list name to the subject, and the strong
sentiment from the group was not to add it.

The pros and cons seem to be a bit of a religious war. And from time to time
someone (re)suggests this and the war rages again for a while ;)

Yes, the two lists will be rejoined as one list. I haven't found a roundtuit
yet.