OT: Looking for the Tek 465 of Logic Analysers

wulfman wulfman at wulfman.com
Fri May 29 16:29:56 CDT 2015

i own   a 16500B software is still on HPs site
i got it off ebay for 200$ fully loaded with a FULL set of probes
i am very happy with it

go for the hp

--
The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized use,