Looking for the Tek 465 of Logic Analysers

Alexandre Souza alexandre.tabajara at gmail.com
Fri May 29 10:36:41 CDT 2015

    I'd go to a 16500C. Handy do-everything analyser mainframe, which can
have a scope and a pattern generator (mine has it all) integrated. Modular
and most parts are WAY CHEAP.

    Of course you can go one step higher and get the 17500.

---
Enviado do meu Apple IIGS (pq eu sou chique)
Meu site: http://www.tabalabs.com.br
Meu blog: http://tabajara-labs.blogspot.com