S-100 hardware tech in Phila Area for temp assignment

Bill Degnan billdeg at buzz1.com
Wed May 27 18:26:08 CDT 2015

I have some S-100 hardware that I need to work through for retail sale, more
than I can do myself given my current schedule.  If you're located in the
Philadelphia/Baltimore area AND available to work on-site (Landenberg, PA)
for a full day or two, contact me off list for details.  People with prior
experience in electronics, in particular S-100 hardware, preferred.   Please
advise your availability and any other concerns/questions.
Vintagecomputer.net/contact.cfm
Bill