DEC cartridge ID & ARTIFACS 440

Brent Hilpert hilpert at cs.ubc.ca
Wed May 27 18:46:35 CDT 2015

On 2015-May-27, at 4:24 PM, Ethan Dicks wrote:
> On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 7:09 PM, Johnny Billquist <bqt at update.uu.se> wrote:
>>>        http://www3.telus.net/~bhilpert/tmp/deccartridge.jpg
>
> Yep.  Looks like RC25 carts
>
>> RC25 could have been found in both PDP-11 and VAXen. I think you only had a
>> Qbus controller for it, though. But it's MSCP.
>
> There's a Unibus controller for it.  The RC25 came standard with the VAX-11/725.

Thanks for the responses, Glen Slick provided a link to the manual, a pic we have of the stuff shows a drive matching that in the manual, so yes, RC25:
	Disk drive, dual platter - one fixed, one removable, 26MB per platter, ~ 8 inch disks.

The processor is nowhere in the pics though so we'll have to wait till on site to see if it's still around.