8-bit Computer TV Channel Use

Chris Osborn fozztexx at fozztexx.com
Sat May 23 10:35:36 CDT 2015

On May 23, 2015, at 8:24 AM, Mark J. Blair <nf6x at nf6x.net> wrote:

> In the middle will be some FPGA to perform any necessary magic. I've been looking at a prohibitively expensive ($115) one that has enough dual-port RAM blocks to support a frame buffer.

Are you on the CoCo mailing list? Have you seen the RGB2VGA by Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus)? I know at one point he had been tinkering with making it support composite from the Apple II. It’s semi open-source, I think there are 2 versions and the latest version is currently all closed source.

https://sites.google.com/site/tandycocoloco/rgb2vga

--
Follow me on twitter: @FozzTexx
Check out my blog: http://insentricity.com