Looking for VAXStation 3520 parts

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Thu May 14 10:22:45 CDT 2015

I was able to pull it back from 1999 and now I remember one of the things
that I found so neat about it; the 24 bitplane graphics option ...
considering the late 80s vintage of the machine ... that would have been
fairly exotic ... are either of your systems so outfitted? It would be neat
to see the board set ... does anyone know if it is at all similar to the
VCB02 or was it a totally clean-sheet design? It would be neat to see the
quality of the 24-bit video.

Best,

Sean