old control data drives

Brent Hilpert hilpert at cs.ubc.ca
Fri May 15 20:58:18 CDT 2015

On 2015-May-15, at 6:41 PM, jwsmobile wrote:
> On 5/15/2015 11:37 AM, Chuck Guzis wrote:
>> On 05/15/2015 11:11 AM, GerardCJAT wrote:
>>> Do we know where theses drives are ( located ) ??
>>
>> Didn't the poster say Denver, CO
> The original of this never made it thru to me, can someone forward it?
>
> thanks
> jim

The original message is here:
	http://classiccmp.org/pipermail/cctalk/2015-May/006636.html

Or search for "control data" in the archive (thread messages are in two sets):
	http://classiccmp.org/pipermail/cctalk/2015-May/thread.html

Be interesting to hear what happens to them if anyone finds out.
We've presumed they are the 60s-era tape drives, CD didn't reuse the 604 number later for some model of disk drive did they?