HP board id?

Marc Verdiell marc.verdiell at gmail.com
Wed May 13 21:40:11 CDT 2015

Boy, if you don't know, then who is... But this brings up another good
point, where to get the older CTuL logic IC bus drivers (the 9956 in
particular) besides from old boards? I'll probably need a few to make my own
I/O boards, else I'll have  make my own level converters out of SMD
components...
Marc