DECpc 433 Workstation manual wanted

Pontus pontus at update.uu.se
Wed May 13 13:31:26 CDT 2015

It's a funny little machine. It's as if it was not meant to have an
internal disk drive. Perhaps if you sacrificed the floppy drive you
could squeeze one in there. A small knob on the back to choose screen
resolution. Only one ISA occupied by a monstrous graphics board parallel
with the motherboard.

I'm most curious of a little "daughterboard" which seems to be some kind
of upgrade, perhaps cache? Here is an auction of a motherboard/graphics
card combo:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191577396617

Notice the blank PCB near the ISA slot, on my machine it's occupied by a
populated board. What could it be?

I'm a little disappointed there is no room to fit a sound card. Would
have made a great gaming machine.

Thanks,
Pontus.