VCF Ban, Vector Graphic cards, Wright card punch, MDS Keyboard

John Foust jfoust at threedee.com
Mon May 11 13:01:20 CDT 2015

At 12:41 PM 5/11/2015, tony duell wrote:
>I think that means we all need to own Leicas to start with. How many would make me greedy?

Value is always in the eye of the beholder, and price is always
and only set between buyer and seller.

If you're hoarding stuff that has no value - then you're just a hoarder.

If you're concerned that valuable stuff might be tossed after your
death, and sad that no one will inherit the valuable stuff, then
today you should be able to document and mark its value.

One might say it would be crazy to tag everything with a price...
but is that less crazy than collecting it all in the first place?

- John