360/50 microcode listing

Jon Elson elson at pico-systems.com
Thu May 7 21:05:16 CDT 2015

On 05/07/2015 01:07 PM, Dave G4UGM wrote:

> [...]
Well, I'm pretty sure that the Concordes have been 100%
preserved, other than the one that crashed.  True also for
the shuttles.

But, no, there is a list of known/suspected/rumored 360's,
and it lists 15 or 16 "real" 360 processors (I'm excluding
the 360/20, of which they list 5 units.)

There are several KA10's RUNNING!  Compared to how many of
those were built, there seem to be a LOT higher percentage
of those still extant than of the 360's.  (Maybe a bunch are
still to be revealed, I suppose.)  And, I'm pretty sure
there are NO 360's running.  The LCM is trying to get a
360/20 running.  Maybe they are going to start with a small
project before attempting something harder.

Jon