Huge IBM 1800 find (and need some help)

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 03:57:21 CDT 2015

Wow, it sounds like you really "petted the puppy", eh? Now you own it, and
it will never leave you.. ;-)

In any case, good for you! I only wish I had the kind of space a man would
really need to devote to this kind of materiel. Best of luck, my friend!

On Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 3:17 AM, Johannes Thelen <johannesthelen at hotmail.com