SS10 console settings

r.stricklin bear at typewritten.org
Sun Jun 14 03:45:21 CDT 2015

On Jun 14, 2015, at 1:02 AM, Mike Ross wrote:

> I can't even see the hardware messages at power-on; just garbage - on both
> systems, at every baud rate I've tried on the emulator. Nowhere near
> booting OS.

If you hold down STOP-D while powering on, the system will go into diag mode. It'll show you extended diagnostics on the serial port, using 9600 8N1. This may give you extra information about the nature of your problem.

I haven't double checked that the serial port parameters do reset in this mode, but several other important things for sure do.

ok
bear.

--
until further notice