Front Panel Update

Johnny Billquist bqt at update.uu.se
Mon Jun 8 16:18:50 CDT 2015

On 2015-06-08 21:16, Kyle Owen wrote:
> On Jun 8, 2015 2:28 PM, "Rod Smallwood" <rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Theres an 8/f which replaced the 8/e and has a similar front panel with
> extra markings
>> The 8/m - OEM no front panel
>> The 8/I has different front panel
>> The 8/A is a totally different box altogether
>>
>> The 8/e was the big seller with thousands shipped
>>

> The 8/M came both with or without a front panel. I've got both, with the
> front panel-less version connected (on occasion) to the front panel version
> as an expansion box. 8/F is identical except for color.

Got both an 8/M with a front, and an 8/F. I don't remember that there
are any differences in color, but my memory might just have bit errors.

Also not sure what the "extra markings" would be on the 8/F. As far as I
can recall, the 8/F,8/M are darker than the 8/E, but I don't remember
there being much else that differs, unless you count the model
designation text.

	Johnny