Front Panel Update

Kyle Owen kylevowen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 14:16:50 CDT 2015

On Jun 8, 2015 2:28 PM, "Rod Smallwood" <rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com>
wrote:

> Theres an 8/f which replaced the 8/e and has a similar front panel with
extra markings
> The 8/m - OEM no front panel
> The 8/I has different front panel
> The 8/A is a totally different box altogether
>
> The 8/e was the big seller with thousands shipped

The 8/M came both with or without a front panel. I've got both, with the
front panel-less version connected (on occasion) to the front panel version
as an expansion box. 8/F is identical except for color.

There was a memory expansion box for the 8/L that is reminiscent of the
front panel-less 8/M, though it has four field switches on the front and no
key switch (the 8/M just had a key switch and a SW switch).

Kyle