Front Panel Update

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 8 11:00:07 CDT 2015

Hi

I did consider that and as there will be more that the few I had planned.
I can do that. I thought I might call it a Replic8 or a Fake8 or Makan8
for the kit.

I am some what flattered that my humble efforts at artwork could be
mistaken for the real thing.
Thinking back some forty years I seem to remember that whilst at DEC I
heard that they (the panels)
were made removable so OEM's could brand their own systems.

Mind you there was also a story that college students could remove one
in under 60 seconds