Front Panel Update

William Donzelli wdonzelli at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 10:32:10 CDT 2015

> Suggestion: it’s a good practice in general for replicas to be marked explictly as a replica.  The marking can be very small and inconspicuous, but it seems like good form to have one.

Yes, I was going to mention this as well. The trick (which is not hard
at all) is to make the marking declaring it a replica hidden from
normal view, but in such a place where it would be discovered easily
during an audit or inspection.

And, yes, DEC panels did have minor variations in artwork. For example
stock green PDP-12 panels come in at least two versions - early ones
have lower case in the markings, but later ones do not.

--
Will