Equipment available (Wichita, Ks)

Shaun Halstead microfilm at microfilm.kscoxmail.com
Tue Jul 28 12:34:25 CDT 2015

Still cleaning the shop, trying to be out by the end of the week-ish.  We have the following
equipment available:

TU-80 family tape drive, in frame.  Works, passes diagnostics.  Make offer.  Photos:
http://microfilmks.com/LMSI/

Unknown power supply module.  Has NCR part numbers but google gives no love.  +5 (x2), -5, +12, -12.
 Make offer.  Photos: http://microfilmks.com/Ebay/UnknownPSU1.jpg and UnknownPSU2.jpg

Discom electron tube, PN 123788-2.  These came out of COM microfiche cameras, and have a blue
display.  Not sure how to go about shipping them securely, but if you're interested, we can figure
it out.  I have several of these.

DEC SHD1Z-ZZ SCSI drive cabinet, tower configuration.  Has SCSI-2 personality module, power supply,
SCSI terminator and cable, 6 drive trays for 50-pin drives.  Also has 4 spare drive trays and one
spare power supply.  Includes 6 1.2G SCSI drives, or if you prefer, I can remove them to lower the
shipping weight.  Asking $50 obo.

  All shipping is from Wichita, Ks, 67213

--Shaun