Off topic- shipping companies

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Wed Jul 15 21:09:58 CDT 2015

ok and  added item there is  min  size for the min   price  too... so  if
you can fit it in the footprint   same  charge

probably as  they were sending the  palletized  stuff   as  padded.
I have had  ties  I needed some  padded and there was still  a min. amount
of poundage  open  so  I put  palletized stuff  on with the wrapped  but
that was  because it would have cost  the  same  for the padded without  the
palletized.

rule  if  you send anything padded  van  all will be  billed as  padded
van even if was a  palate load of paint  cans  full of  dog  crap  etc etc....

Ed#

In a message dated 7/15/2015 7:08:18 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
probably as  they were sending the  palletized   stuff  as  padded.
I have had  ties  I needed some  padded and there was  still a min. amount
of poundage  open  so  I put   palletized stuff on with the wrapped  but
that was  because it  would have cost the  same  for the padded without  the
palletized.

rule  if  you send anything padded  van  all will be  billed as  padded
van even if was a  palate load of paint  cans  full of  dog  crap  etc etc....

Ed#

In a message dated 7/15/2015 5:26:09 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,