Computer Engineering (DEC) - was Re: PDP-12 at the RICM

Toby Thain toby at telegraphics.com.au
Mon Jul 13 08:35:08 CDT 2015

On 2015-07-13 1:52 AM, Kip Koon wrote:
> Hi Michael,
> I would be most interested in finding out more about this effort. ...  I used a PDP-8/E in high school and college
and have been quite interested in the high capability PDPs like the
PDP-11 Series for starters. I didn't know there were PDP 12 Series
computers. Are there other PDP series computers as well?

A good reference to the complete PDP range is "Computer Engineering: A
DEC View of Hardware Systems Design", Bell, Mudge, McNamara.

http://onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp11850

(It's a beautiful hardcover to own, but there's a link to an online HTML
version.)

--Toby

 > Congratulations
on your restoration efforts! I wish I could see what all you guys have
been and are up to! Take care my friends.