Restoration technique [Was: Re: Bay Area: IBM 4341 and HP3000]

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Wed Jan 14 14:24:29 CST 2015

Hey, if you want to monopolize hosting anything under *.classiccmp.org, I
assume that's your domain so that's certainly your right. Won't keep me
from offering my services to the public, though. Maybe I could just
register a new domain, classcmpwiki.org or something and we could all use
that.

Best,

Sean