Restoration technique [Was: Re: Bay Area: IBM 4341 and HP3000]

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Wed Jan 14 14:18:05 CST 2015

Someone wrote....
> Why do we need a new domain name? Why not call it "wiki.classiccmp.org"?

To which AEK replied...
-----
There are significant system security issues around hosting wikis. I'd talk
to Jay directly before suggesting classiccmp host one.

As far as I know, there are no machines in the classiccmp.org domain that
are not hosted by Jay.
-----

I own the domain, and no, there are no machines in that domain that I don't
host.

I will post to the list shortly re-iterating how to get free hosting for any
and all web content.

Best,

Jay