Resurrecting RK05

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Tue Jan 6 18:58:27 CST 2015

Keep in mind that the drive has an internal selector for drive number.
Something tells me that a competition between two drives would not be a
pretty thing.

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS
Ph.D. Candidate

An optimist sees a glass half full. A pessimist sees it half empty. An
engineer sees it twice as large as it needs to be.