GNT-4601 punch cable help

Simon Claessen simski at dds.nl
Fri Feb 6 02:39:21 CST 2015

well I located the machine and it turns out that the connector closest
to the corner is used. we made a nullmodem cable going to a db9
connector and we grab the papertapes on a 600/1200 baud setting as
handshaking is somewhat broken on the pc side and we want to be shure to
get al the bits. :-)

Our capture of pdp-8 tapes is here:
https://github.com/Hack42/Museum/tree/master/Papertapes

--