GNT-4601 punch cable help

Simon Claessen simski at dds.nl
Mon Feb 2 09:05:04 CST 2015

we have a 4601 and i've made a nullmodem cable, but at the moment, I
cant to remember on which connector it went. i think is was the
connector going to the terminal, not the computer one. via the dip
switches on the bottom you can preset three speed settings, available at
a switch on the top. I will take a look wednesday when i'm back at the
museum.

simon

--
Met vriendelijke Groet,