So, what's the deal with DigiBarn?

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 25 08:45:14 CDT 2015

Being a hobby project, Bruce gets distracted by earning
money and working on other projects.
The barn is not the best place for things as things get dusty.
Most things are in visible storage. Things could use cataloging.
I'm sure Bruce would love to have volunteers to help
keep things in order.
It is all about free time.
Dwight