FYI gmane cctalk group

Christian Corti cc at informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Aug 25 04:11:30 CDT 2015

On Tue, 25 Aug 2015, jwsmobile wrote:
> Also injecting the list into the usenet mess violates any rights the authors
> here have in who reads the discussion.  Of course who can chime in is
> controlled, but I'm just paranoid enough I'd not like to have all this firing
> off into all the usenet  crevasses that I know exist w/o come control.

So what? I don't like Google archiving my messages, but what can you do?
I'd prefer to forbid Google to obfuscate my mail addresses in my postings
they archive. And I'd like to control many more things, but you can't.
What I worry the least about is having my messages injected into NNTP
groups. After all, this is a public list, anyone can read it.

> Just my $0.02. worth.

And my 0.02 EUR.

Christian