out-of-mainstream minis

Nigel Williams nw at retroComputingTasmania.com
Fri Aug 21 17:19:28 CDT 2015

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 8:27 PM, Ian S. King <isking at uw.edu> wrote:
> The datamuseum.dk collection represents 25 years of accumulation, I was
> told.  But more importantly, I think their work demonstrates a very
> well-considered approach for presenting the history of the collection's
> machines to visitors.

Thanks to the people who reminded me of this place; I had looked
online at their collection some time back; but I revisited it again
and GOOG translate revealed a previously unnoticed artifact of
interest.

One of the museum people is very helpfully tracking down more
information for me.