Freight recommendation for a teletype?

Randy Dawson rdawson16 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 17 22:28:16 CDT 2015

Hi John,

A testament to the extraordinary community that is classiccmp.

 will certainly take you up on it, and get you a check, and/or some of
the other great junk lying around here.  I'm pretty well equipped with a
 good electronics lab.  Do you need a scope?  I have a few Tektronix
digital scopes and I cant possibly use them all.  100 MHz ....

I'm
 not sure about the lockdown, I imagine when its undone the bolt is
stored in a available hole inside, and possibly is still there.

 will see what comes back from craters and freighters and UShip, the
thing has to be taken off the pedestal  and wrapped/banded onto a
pallet.

Let me know what you need, and hey,

Thanks,

Randy