Seeking H7861 Power Supply (PDP 11/23+)

Shaun Halstead microfilm at microfilm.kscoxmail.com
Tue Apr 7 12:00:43 CDT 2015

On 04/06/2015 08:06 PM, Cory Heisterkamp wrote:
> I have a PDP 11/23+ I'm attempting to bring up and discovered why I wasn't getting anywhere- a metal screw had gotten into the supply shorting *something* on the supply PCB. I'm new to DEC equipment and I'm afraid this supply is beyond me. If someone has one for sale (this one marked H7861), please let me know. It looks serviceable and is likely repairable by an expert so that could be an option, too.
>
> Thanks,
> Cory

  I have a pair of h786 (not 7861) power supplies sitting on the shelf.  Both have the back panel
switch box/line interface.  Both line interfaces are marked 11/23-AX, with a change tag noting a
change to 11/23-AA.  I don't have a /23 to put them in for testing, but I might be able to build a
simple resistor test rig.  We're cleaning house, and they need to go.  $75 each, or $125 for the
pair.  Shipping would be from Wichita, Ks, 67213.

--Shaun Halstead
   Microfilm Services, Inc.