Seeking H7861 Power Supply (PDP 11/23+)

Jacob Ritorto jacob.ritorto at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 23:32:20 CDT 2015

coupla questions as an aside on this subject:

1) Which PS is more available on commodity market?

2) Assuming H7681, do you know how to wire a chassis that expects H768 to
work with H7681?  Or vice versa?

3) How can we make what we have on hand work for a long time?

Bonus 4) Is there a commodity setup available to replace this analog kit
entirely with new stuff?  (probably a new thread)