R: Italians around?

Mazzini Alessandro mazzinia at tin.it
Fri Dec 26 20:30:21 CST 2014

I guess I can help :)

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: cctalk [mailto:cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org] Per conto di Simon Claessen
Inviato: venerdì 26 dicembre 2014 23:39
A: General at classiccmp.org; Discussion at classiccmp.org:On-Topic Posts Only
Oggetto: Italians around?

Hello all,

as I am in the process of restoring a Olivetti Programma 101, Jim pointed me to a bunch of documents on the logic in this machine, all in italian. The Programma 101 is build using Resistor-Transistor-Logic, and the schematic representation is not one i've seen before. So I've decided to translate the docs to english and google translate can be of some help here, but a lot of the technical meaning is lost.

By looking at the schematics and the boards themselves I could solve some mysteries, but I could use some help in translating.

Our machine seems to have intermitted problems and I think they are caused by bad contacts in the backplane, but to be shure, a good schematic and explanation of the workings is a tremendous help.

Is there someone able to take a look at the originals and my rudimentary translation and suggest improvements?
--
Met vriendelijke Groet,

Simon Claessen
drukknop.nl