What's the secret to LK201 leaf springs?

Marvin Johnston marvin at west.net
Sun Sep 13 12:15:20 CDT 2020

One thing I've tried and seems to work quite well (on another
application) is UV curable plastic. The last thing I fixed was when the
post holding one side of the exit paper tray broke off, and I used the
UV curable plastic to fix it (still working just fine.) The trade name
is Bondic, and I ran across it on a YouTube ad (first time EVER I bought
something from an unknown YouTube ad!) This apparently is the same type
of UV curable "glue" used by Dentists. It cures in about 4 seconds!