FTGH - Decstation 5000 plus many extras

Antonio Carlini a.carlini at ntlworld.com
Tue May 19 14:43:47 CDT 2020

On 19/05/2020 19:45, Jacob Ritorto via cctalk wrote:
> I think that's the screen I'd really love to have for my vt240 but alas I'm
> too many continents away! Also not sure it'd plug in directly.  Could you
> please tell me the model number and what the connectors look like?

I think the VT240 is a base unit plus a VR201 monitor (same monitor that
is used by the DEC Rainbow and a few other DEC "PC" systems of that era).

The VT241 is the same base unit (with a different bezel) with a VR241
monitor.

I don't know what monitor is in that picture but I don't think that the
VR241 was ever used on the DECstation 5000 series.

Antonio

--
Antonio Carlini
antonio at acarlini.com