HPE OpenVMS Hobbyist license program is closing

Doug Jackson doug at doughq.com
Tue Mar 24 05:18:30 CDT 2020

'telnet ? that is very much indeed useful if someone wants to run a pure
old school desktop while managing !'

He he...

Of course it should be said that that old gear using Telnet shouldn't be
connected to the wider internet.

It's kind of funny when a kid in Sydney discovers he can turn off a city
block in Melbourne....

Its frightening what I've learnt as a security guy working in control and
data acquisition gear (SCADA) for various utility companies....

In a very Not Funny way...

Doug