ISO: TI 980 (not 980A or 980B) Hardware docs

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 19:23:03 CST 2020

Hey all --

A straight TI 980 (not one of the later 980A or 980B variants) appeared on
my doorstep this afternoon.  While well-shipped, the person I got it from
decided to ship the boards and power supply separately from the chassis --
and unfortunately didn't document where anything goes.

There is precious little information out there about the original 980 --
anyone sitting on any documentation?  Anyone know someone who has one?
(Anyone have any spare parts? The core memory boards & chassis are labeled
well enough for me to see that I'm missing one of the "DA" boards...)

Thanks,
Josh