old data books?

Tom Uban uban at ubanproductions.com
Sat Aug 22 15:02:46 CDT 2020

I'm trying to reduce the amount of "stuff" I have and I've been carrying around a significant number
of old data books. My plan has always been to have all of the resources I need in my retirement
(assuming I get there) to work on and repair the various vintage computing hardware I've also
collected over time and have been storing.

My question is if I this information is all now available online or if I need to keep these data
books. My guess is that it is some of both.

Also, if I decide to part with these, should I create a list and make them available for the cost of
shipping or just recycle them? Maybe someone collects them?

--tom