DATARAM DR-118 docs?

W2HX w2hx at w2hx.com
Mon Feb 20 14:55:19 CST 2017

Just some more details on this. Here is the DR-118A for the 8/a. Hex version

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DATARAM-DR-118A-CORE-MEMORY-BOARD-DR118A-/351926961139?hash=item51f07b43f3:g:~mEAAOSw2xRYRvDW

and here is the manual to the "A" Again, I'd love to find the docs on the "E" version
http://bitsavers.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/pdf/dataram/DR118A-RefMan.pdf