Updated Spacewar for the PDP-8/I, 8/E, etc....

Anders Sandahl anders at abc80.net
Mon Feb 6 03:28:40 CST 2017

I used Lyle's updated version to show Spacewar on my PDP-8/a during this
weekends retro event "RetroGathering" in Sweden. It works great!

I did two modifications to the code:

1. Use digital IO instead of the switch register so I could use hand
controls to let the audience play the game.

2. Fixed a bug so that timer interrupts is turned on if the DK8-EP
programmable real time clock is used.

/Anders