Free to a good home: Honeywell/Bull DPS-6 workstation / server (Seattle, WA)

Julian Metcalf julian.metcalf at liketechnologies.co.uk
Thu Feb 2 04:48:11 CST 2017

Hi Josh,

I saw your posting on the 23rd Jan 16 regarding Bull DPS 6.

We are based in the UK and actually run 4 working DPS6 systems in the UK.

Any system (in its entirety or parts) we may be interested in if compatible with our existing system.

Do you still have it?

Many thanks,

Julian
Julian Metcalf
Finance Director
Like Technologies Ltd
0845 519 2244 Ext 111
This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Like Technologies Ltd.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.