Looking for TRS-80 Model parts (and/or someone in the Phoenix, AZ area)

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun Apr 23 23:12:04 CDT 2017

Well ... they are packed away at  present.. I do know there  are several
systems and a printer.
Do not remember if there was software with them or  not. stashed  many
years ago...

I always  had wished it was a model II  and I suppose was   holding this it
in reserve in case a 2 does not show.

In a message dated 4/23/2017 8:40:37 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
cctalk at classiccmp.org writes:

On Sun,  23 Apr 2017, Ed via cctalk wrote:
> is the 12 the thing that looks  like  a  trs 80 mod  2   in size? if  so
> have some
> what is the history behind  your   unit!?!?!?!?!?!?
> Yes---  I am in Phx!  Ed#

Yes, the  2, the 12, and the 16 look similar.
There are Z80 and 68000 CPU  boards.

Which of the variant versions of CP/M do you have for  it?