WTB several IMSAI-8080 ON-OFF-ON momentary switches

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sat Nov 5 21:45:27 CDT 2016

On 11/05/2016 07:11 PM, Mike Ross wrote:

> So you reckon those 7105SY9V3BE would suit the Altair? OK I'll go
> shopping.

That's just an estimate from memory.  I'd have to dig my 8800 out, dust
it off and make measurements.

Note that the part I linked to is center-off-momentary SPDT.  Clearly,
not all of the switches on the Altair are like that.

There are, of course, lots of other switch vendors, NKK, e-switch...
But the C&K selector is by far the easiest to use.

--Chuck