MiST - Amiga ST FPGA + intro

ethan at 757.org ethan at 757.org
Thu Mar 31 09:56:10 CDT 2016

First off the MiST looks neat! I picked up a the UltraSatan unit for my
Mega 2 ST from Lotharek and the install went well. I plan to buy the
SIO2SD unit at some point in the future for my 800XL/130XE.

How much are Tezros going for? I assume not that many were sold. I used to
be a huge SGI fanboy, but the only thing I have left is Octane and Indigo.

Do the Tezros have power supply issues like the Fuel? My coworker sitting
next to me has a Fuel sitting on his desks (for fun) and it's dead from a
PSU issue or motherboard power issue. I think he said it's common.

--
Ethan O'Toole