Looking for AS/400

Brian Adams fink at stenoweb.net
Tue Dec 8 12:53:31 CST 2015

Yeah, I've got an account on an AS/400 right now. I like the OS, I probably couldn't do anything useful with it, but I like the look.
But having an account on a remote system isn't the same as a physical system, ya know? And I don't have QSECOFR access of course.

Maybe I can find one at a surplus or recycler, mm.

-Brian