Maximizing value selling a working 11/34

js at cimmeri.com js at cimmeri.com
Tue Dec 8 08:48:23 CST 2015

On 12/8/2015 9:36 AM, Jay West wrote:

> Noel wrote.....
> So I know someone who has a working 11/34
> list it as a whole with a firm number in mind that it must sell for (or
> better). If that materializes, you're done and happy. If it does not, then
> go the route of parting it out.

Just have a competitive bidding process (with a reserve amount if safety
needed) and see what you get for the system as a whole.

Depending on resolution of part out, parting can be immense time and
work... but if you did it in complete modules, not too bad... say CPU +
cabinet, then just the drives separately.

- J.