Sales of unearthed Atari games total more than $100,000

Ali cctalk at fahimi.net
Sun Aug 30 15:19:53 CDT 2015

> A quick search of eBay would correct your 'understanding'. There are
> dozens of copies for sale, many with boxes and manuals. They start at
> about $5.00.

I stand corrected.

> The game is very common, and generally considered worthless. It's a
> joke, possibly the "worst video game ever made" - up there with
> Superman 64 for N64.

I could have sworn that prior to the "dig" I read a number of articles indicating that this was one of the reasons for the dig i.e. The game was so horrible Atari tried to destroy any and all evidence of it by burying it so only a few copies remained.

However, as the game is apparently readily available I would say both editions are worthless or to be more precise of low monetary value. But as the old saying goes "one man's junk..." :)

-Ali