Sales of unearthed Atari games total more than $100,000

Ali cctalk at fahimi.net
Sun Aug 30 13:41:23 CDT 2015

> How might a collector discern a "landfill" E.T. cart from any other
> E.T.
> cat that some snarky guy buried in the clay of his back forty?

Not that I am expert or anything but my understanding is that the ET cart is extremely rare to begin with. In fact the landfill collection is the largest supply of the cart to be injected into the market.

With that in mind it would seem it would be more valuable to have a cart that was originally bought in the store and not found in the landfill as it would be even more rare.

Just my worthless two cents ;)

-Ali